Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hospital offering 50% payoff?

In my monthly bills I have to budget $25 for a surgury I had last year. I owe $1200.

I received a letter in the mail today from the hospital. It tells me that I have been selected to have an opportunity to settle my bill for $600 if I do it in the next 30 days.

$25 doesn't seem like a lot, but when you think about where I started with $16 a month left over it is a pretty good chunk.

If I can figure out how to pay it I will effectively increase my cash flow to $116 extra a month total. $16 originally,  $75 for not smoking, $25 potentially for hospital bill.

I will keep everyone posted on how this works out.

Also, if you have medical bills it might be worth contacting to them to see if they offer an early payout.

No comments:

Post a Comment