Saturday, May 4, 2013

RV travel trailer living maybe?

I checked into RV living. This could actually be a great way to save money.  I live by myself so it very easily could be an option.

Based off of preliminary numbers I could easily save over $200 a month. That isn't counting lowering my electric bill and stuff.

So, here are the possible numbers so far...

Base cash flow after all bills and food is $16. Cut out smoking up to $91 cash flow. RV living?  Potential to take thar number well over $300 per month.

Guess what, it takes money to make money...possibly save that $300 a month for about 6 months and have a down payment for a small piece of land. Get the land setup for the RV...money saved could really grow at this point and my money would be going towards my future instead of lining someone else's pockets.

Maybe get the RV and land paid off quickly? Possibly start building a pay as I go home? When I get done I wouldn't owe anything and I would have something great to pass on to my kids.

Just thinking out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment