Sunday, May 5, 2013

Quit Smoking (1 week results)

Ok, as some of you know I started studying my home finances and one of the big bottlenecks I found was smoking.  I quit the next day.

What you may not know is that I started smoking at 11. By the time I was 14 I was at a pack a day.  I am currently 38. I truly do not remember what it is like not to have ever smoked.

It has been 7 days since I quit smoking!! I did it cold turkey and just dealt with it!! Over 38 hours up straight and 2 days worked before I could go to sleep the first time.

Folks, you can do this if you need to. You just have to make it threw the first few days and deal with the anxiety. You also have to get your mind set that this is what you are going to do. No questions asked.

I am pleased to announce that I have already noticed an increase in my wallet. Next week I will start to calculate what I do with my cash flow increase and see where it ends up.

Thanks for checking in!!

GWprepper

No comments:

Post a Comment